Weyerhaeuser’s Columbus Cellulose Fibers mill is in eastern Mississippi near the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway. This mill produces bleached southern softwood kraft pulp for fluff, papergrade and specialty applications.
Columbus Cellulose Fibers mill consistently seeks innovative ways to meet the needs of its diverse customer base, maintain exceptional quality and safety standards, while protecting the surrounding environment.
- Fluff and papergrade pulp, and specialty cellulose fiber products
- Capacity: 465,000 air-dried metric tons (ADMT) annually
- Quality Management System: ISO 9001:2008
- Environmental Management System: ISO certifiable to 14001:2004
- Fiber Sourcing and Supply Chain Certification:
- SFI Forest Management & Certified Sourcing CERT-0075832
- SFI Chain of Custody SAI-SFICOC-013349
- PEFC Chain of Custody SAI-PEFC-013349
- FSC Chain of Custody QMI-COC-001330
- FSC Controlled Wood Standard QMI-CW-001330