Weyerhaeuser’s Columbus Cellulose Fibers mill is in eastern Mississippi near the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway. This mill produces bleached southern softwood kraft pulp for fluff, papergrade and specialty applications.
Our Columbus Cellulose Fibers mill is innovative in meeting the needs of its diverse customer base; maintaining exceptional product quality, operating safely and operating sustainably.
- Fluff and papergrade pulp, and specialty cellulose fiber products
- Capacity: 465,000 air-dried metric tons (ADMT) annually
- Quality Management System: ISO 9001:2008
- Environmental Management System: ISO certifiable to 14001:2004
- Fiber Sourcing and Supply Chain Certification:
- SFI Forest Management & Certified Sourcing CERT-0075832
- SFI Chain of Custody SAI-SFICOC-013349
- PEFC Chain of Custody SAI-PEFC-013349
- FSC Chain of Custody QMI-COC-001330
- FSC Controlled Wood Standard QMI-CW-001330