Weyerhaeuser's New Bern mill is in North Carolina at the convergence of the Neuse and Trent rivers, 35 miles from the Atlantic Ocean. This
mill produces bleached southern softwood kraft pulp for fluff and specialty applications.
Our New Bern mill is strongly committed to quality management principles and strategically located to supply overseas customers. In addition,
new research and development concepts are regularly evaluated at the site.
- Fluff pulp and specialty cellulose fiber products.
- Capacity of 310,000 air-dried metric tons (ADMT) annually.
- Quality System: ISO 9001: 2008
- Environmental System: ISO 14001:2004
- Fiber Sourcing and Supply Chain Certification:
- SFI Forest Management & Certified Sourcing CERT-0075832
- SFI Chain of Custody SAI-SFICOC-013349
- PEFC Chain of Custody SAI-PEFC-013349
- FSC Chain of Custody QMI-COC-001330
- FSC Controlled Wood Standard QMI-CW-001330