Longview, Washington, located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, is famed for its pristine natural surroundings. Poised at the confluence of the Cowlitz and Columbia rivers and only 66 miles from the Pacific Ocean, Longview is well situated to serve the world with its fine wood products.
From Portland International Airport: 48.3 miles (77.8 km). Total time: about 1 hour, 5 minutes.
From Seattle-Tacoma International Airport: 118.0 miles (189.9 km). Total time: about 2 hours, 10 minutes.
- From the south or Portland International Airport, follow signs to Seattle.
- From the north or Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, follow signs to Portland.
- Take Exit 36, which becomes Tennant Way.
- Go straight through five stoplights.
- At the fifth stoplight, by Lake Sacajawea, the street becomes Nichols Boulevard.
- Continue going straight, parallel to the lake.
- Turn left onto Washington Way at the third stoplight.
- Go straight through three more stoplights. After the third stoplight, you will be directly across from Weyerhaeuser's main office.
Please park in the Visitor Parking Area to the right. Check in at the reception area and receive a visitor pass. After you receive a pass, the receptionist will alert the person you are visiting, who will come to meet you in the reception area.