Welcome to Weyerhaeuser's new website!
You appear to be using an older browser. This website is best viewed using the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. If you proceed without upgrading or switching browsers, you may not experience optimal navigation or page functionality. Thank you for your interest in Weyerhaeuser and we hope you enjoy your visit.
Update my browser now
Citizenship is a core value
We are deeply connected to the communities where we operate and have a long history of doing our part to help them thrive. We made our first charitable donation in 1903 and have provided more than $222 million in grants through our formal giving program, established in 1948. In both rural and urban settings, we support hundreds of important organizations and programs in the communities where we operate with money, time, skills and resources.
HOW WE INVEST
In 2014, we invested $5.5 million in our communities through four main channels:
1. Giving Fund
The majority of our philanthropy is directed through our Giving Fund, which:
- Makes cash contributions to community organizations through local grants
- Sponsors our annual Operation Diaper Drive, a companywide initiative that supports families in need
- Supports disaster-relief funding
2. Business Support
Our businesses and corporate headquarters locations also:
- Provide direct support to our communities through charitable and in-kind donations
- Donate seedlings for educational purposes (headquarters region only)
3. Employee Volunteerism
We support our employees work to volunteer for causes they care about through:
4. Research and Partnerships
We invest in research and partner with organizations to foster scientific collaboration that will:
- improve best management practices
- bolster innovation in our industry
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN: