Stellar software gives dealers information to make decisions about when and what to order as well as make the best material and labor optimization decisions. From creating an optimized shipping list with jobsite cutting instructions, to instructions for automated cutting equipment producing precision-cut framing packages as part of the NextPhase® Site Solutions program, Stellar software easily scales to the needs of your business.
features & benefits
- Greater visibility into your Trus Joist engineered lumber business
- Reduced inventory carrying costs
- Minimal material waste
- More efficient operations personnel
- Flexibility to meet the changing needs of your business
Stellar Software is for dealers who want to:
- Use static inventory levels or track perpetual inventory
- Create an optimized shipping list with jobsite cutting instructions or create manual cutting instructions for operations personnel
- Produce precision-cut framing packages as part of the NextPhase Site Solutions program using either our semi-automated or automated cutting solution
- Establish a process for your team to follow – ensuring your business rules are followed in the management of your Trus Joist products
STELLAR SOFTWARE SCREENSHOTS
These are just a few of the many ways Stellar visually makes the job easier.
For Dealers using NextPhase
Watch how Stellar software can be part of the NextPhase Site Solutions — customized and scaled to each dealer’s capabilities to achieve significant advantages.
Questions about software?
Contact Software Support
Using our software and need training?
Build your success with
Need a repair or sizing help?
Contact Technical Support
GET MORE INFORMATION
Interested in Stellar software to help your business? Submit this form to learn how Stellar can plug your profit leaks.