Whether you’re an architect, engineer or design professional sizing joists, beams, posts or studs, ForteWEB™ software performs member calculations and identifies solutions for the conditions and geometry you specify. Size members for a specific spacing, depth or the best economical fit.
ForteWEB is the next generation of our member sizing software available as a web-based application. ForteWEB can do everything you would expect from a member sizing software and more. We invite you to give it a try and size it up for yourself!
Usage and requirements
- Never download or install software again, ForteWEB software will always be up to date when you log in
- Free to use! - A new user account must first be created for all users to access the web application
- Compatible with most internet browsers - requires an internet connection
- Analyze beams, joists, posts and wall members using residential or commercial loading
- Access job files from anywhere using secure cloud storage
- Share files using Teams for quick and easy collaboration
- Size members on the go with any device using our mobile interface
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Intuitive user interface and design workflows – ForteWEB software is designed to be used right away with practically no learning curve.
- Balance cost and performance using the TJ-Pro™ Rating System — the solutions list provides a view into product combinations that can save money while delivering on-floor performance expectations.
- Loading assistance for complex conditions – easily calculate and apply loads on one tab using a variety of tools.
- Size engineered wood, dimension lumber and steel in one tool – compare design results and select the most effective solution.
- Address field issues on site – use the joist and beam hole analysis or the TJI® notched flange analysis to determine if an issue at the jobsite will work without a modification.
- Integration with BIM solutions — users’ modeling and designing structures using Autodesk® Revit® software will now have the ability to design Trus Joist® products using the MWF Pro Wood Revit® extension from StrucSoft Solutions. Visit StrucSoft Solutions for more information.
- New users, please refer to our getting started guide (English | French) to walk you through registering for an account and creating a job file.
- Previous Forte Desktop users, please check out our transition information.
- Current ForteWEB users can view this list of common questions and answers.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Check out our tips and tricks videos to learn how to create a desktop shortcut, input using location shorthand, and more. Visit our YouTube playlist on the Weyerhaeuser Software YouTube channel.
Download the ForteWEB icon to use for the desktop shortcut.
OPEN FILE EXCHANGE
Calling all software developers
We provide a software development kit (SDK) to software developers looking to enhance their software to export floor, wall, and roof members to the ForteWEB application for analysis. This allows your customers to skip remodeling spans, supports, and loads in Forte and instead send these calculations to Forte with all the necessary information pre-populated.
For more information about integrating your application with ForteWEB software using our Open File Exchange, contact our software development team.
Questions about software?
Contact Software Support
Using our software and need training?
Build your success with
Need a repair or sizing help?
Visit Technical Support
- tb-836 - Accommodating Duct Holes in TJI® Joists
- tj-1013 - Trus Joist No Red Tag Guarantee