Each SturdiStep® stair tread is precisely engineered for its end use and is uniform in size, which helps reduce jobsite waste.
Uniformity from piece to piece — and within each piece — means you can buy with confidence. SturdiStep stair treads resist cupping and warping and are also warranted against delamination.
Our resins withstand the demands of normal construction delays so SturdiStep treads can be installed during the framing stage, saving on labor and other costs associated with temporary stair treads.
Step up your game with precision, convenience and lower costs
SturdiStep stair treads are manufactured to be flat, straight and of precise thickness. Knot-free and uniform throughout, resists cupping and warping and warranted against delamination.
Combine SturdiStep treads with Trus Joist® TimberStrand® LSL stair stringers for a solid, stable stair system — and fewer customer callbacks. Both these products are durable enough to withstand normal construction delays so builders save on the labor and material costs associated with temporary stair treads.
SturdiStep Features & Benefits
- Uniform from piece-to-piece
- Convenient sizes
- Bullnosed edge reduces labor
- Eliminates the need for temporary stair treads
- Covered by a limited 25-year warranty
In Western Markets:
- 1″ x 11½” x 12'
In Eastern Markets:
- 1″ x 11½” x 16'
- 1″ x 10¼” x 16'
- 9010 - TimberStrand LSL Stair Stringers and SturdiStep Stair Treads Specifier’s Guide
- osb-4025 - SturdiStep Stair Treads
- weyerhaeuser-osb-sds - Weyerhaeuser Oriented Strand Board (OSB) Products
- tb-310 - Use of Topical Coatings with Weyerhaeuser Engineered Wood Products