For a product you can count on to do the job without breaking the bank, look for those green edges. For more than two decades, Weyerhaeuser Edge® oriented strand board (OSB) has been the floor panel that experienced builders know they can trust. In climates where excessive moisture is not an issue, Weyerhaeuser Edge floor panels help keep costs down and are the panel of choice in residential construction — from starter homes to dream homes.
Every Weyerhaeuser Edge® panel is strong, stiff and stable. It’s manufactured flat, installs flat, stays flat and has been engineered to precise specifications to resist problems like cupping, warping and sagging. With self-gapping tongue-and-groove edges, Weyerhaeuser Edge panels make installation fast and easy.
- 9009 - Prevention and Repair of Floor System Squeaks
- osb-4005s - Pisos de tablillas de madera dura y paneles estructurales de OSB Edge y Edge Gold
- osb-4006 - Ceramic Tile Floors and Edge and Edge Gold OSB Structural Panels
- osb-4004 - Floor, Roof, and Wall Panel Installation
- osb-4005 - Wood Flooring Installed Over Edge, Edge Gold and Diamond OSB Floor Panels
- osb-4004s - Instalación de Panel para Piso, Techo y Pared
- weyerhaeuser-osb-sds - Weyerhaeuser Oriented Strand Board (OSB) Products
- tb-310 - Use of Topical Coatings with Weyerhaeuser Engineered Wood Products
- tb-112 - Moisture Effects on Weyerhaeuser Engineered Wood Products and Oriented Strand Board
- 1502 - Using Weyerhaeuser Products in Conventional Construction
- TB-314 - Fire Retardant Coatings of Weyerhaeuser Engineered Wood Products
- 1507 - Product Transportation, Handling and Storage