We offer seedlings to groups that share our high standards of environmental responsibility and our appreciation for trees as a renewable resource. Our seedlings are spectacular!
We consider requests for seedlings from organizations that meet all these criteria:
- Located in the Puget Sound region (Washington) area
- A nonprofit with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status or from a public entity as described under Section 170(c) of the Internal Revenue code
- Serving youth and/or marginalized communities, particularly communities of color
- Will use the seedlings for a tree-planting project
- Shipping costs apply, or in person pick up can be coordinated free of charge
We acccept seedling donation requests each year from January 1 through April 15.