We use our website to provide a comprehensive look at our sustainability practices and priorities, but sometimes you just need a simple summary. These printable documents provide some highlights of our sustainability story from different angles.
We also share our key sustainability-related activities in our standard quarterly and annual reports and in our ESG (environmental, social and governance) presentations for investors.
How We Do It Series
We're incredibly proud of the breadth of scientific knowledge and expertise housed within our company — and in our sector as a whole — around forestry, wood products and natural resources. Looking for more in-depth background and details about specific topics? These issue briefs are a great starting place.
Our sustainability reporting is aligned to four key ESG and sustainability frameworks, which each provide a different, helpful way to organize and communicate our performance to different audiences. These documents describe our alignment at a high level, with information in each about where to find more details.
- Weyerhaeuser and the Global Reporting Initiative
- Weyerhaeuser and the Sustainable Development Goals
- Weyerhaeuser and the Taskforce on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures
- Weyerhaeuser and the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board
- CDP Climate Questionnaire 2022
- CDP Forests Questionnaire 2022
With the release of our inaugural Carbon Record, the approval of our science-based greenhouse gas reduction target that aligns with the path to net zero, and the publishing of our detailed methodology, we are helping to improve the understanding of working forests as a climate solution.
- Carbon Record
- Single 1: The Story Behind Our Carbon Record
- Single 2: Inspired By Our Working Forests
- A-Side: A Closer Look at All Four Tracks
- Presentation: The Story of Our Climate Contribution
- B-Side: Our Comprehensive Methodology
We are committed to being transparent about our company’s activities, including political donations, how we approach ethics, and reports from third-party certification programs.
- Annual Political Donations
- Code of Ethics
- Supplier Code of Ethics
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) Audit Reports
- SFI and Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC) Certificates
Our sustainability report is designed to be explored online. We provide downloadable PDFs of our previous reports; these are screen captures of our website and not formatted or optimized as published documents.