Welcome to Weyerhaeuser's new website!
You appear to be using an older browser. This website is best viewed using the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. If you proceed without upgrading or switching browsers, you may not experience optimal navigation or page functionality. Thank you for your interest in Weyerhaeuser and we hope you enjoy your visit.
Update my browser now
As roof design gets more complex — with longer rafters and multiple peaks — you can be confident that TimberStrand® LSL has the strength and stability to meet your needs and accommodate creativity.
These engineered studs resist warping, twisting and cupping, making them a perfect product for roofs that start out flat and stay that way, for generations.
- Architectural Specifications: TimberStrand
- Trus Joist Product Specification General Notes
- Specifier’s Guide for Roof Systems
- Preservative Treatments Approved for Trus Joist Engineered Wood Products
- Specifier's Guide for Trus Joist Beams, Headers, and Columns - East Canada
- Specifier's Guide for Trus Joist Beams, Headers, and Columns - Pacific Coast and Northwest
- Specifier's Guide for Trus Joist Beams, Headers, and Columns - West Canada
- Green Approved Product: TimberStrand LSL, Parallam PSL, Microllam LVL
- Questions and Answers About Mold
- Product Environmental Profile - Timberstrand & OSB
- When Is The Best Time To Make A House Green?
- Terms and Tips for Environmentally Responsible Building
- Installation Guide for TJI 110, 210, 230, 360 and 560 Joists (in Punjabi language)
- Installation Guide for Floor and Roof Framing with TJI 110, 210, 230, 360 and 560 Joists
- Installation Guide for Floor and Roof Framing with TJI s31, s33 and s47 Joists – East Canada
- Guia de instalación para armazones de entrepisos y techos con viguetas TJI 110, 120, 230, 360 y 560
- Use of Topical Coatings with Weyerhaeuser Engineered Wood Products
- Moisture Effects on Weyerhaeuser Engineered Wood Products
- Resawing Microllam LVL, Parallam PSL and TimberStrand LSL Products
- Preservative Wood Treatments of Weyerhaeuser Engineered Wood Products
- Flood-Damage-Resistant Material Considerations
- Forklift Recommendations for Trus Joist® Structural Composite Lumber
- Product Transportation, Handling and Storage
- Best Practices for Product Storage & Handling
- Trus Joist TimberStrand LSL Warranty
- Trus Joist Product Warranty Certificate
- Trus Joist No Red Tag Guarantee
- Trus Joist Product Warranty Certificate (French)