North Central Trus Joist Territory Managers
Whether you're a new user of ForteWEB or advanced, our software team provides free webinar training sessions for you to learn. Take a look at the software training schedule and register to attend one of our many free webinars. On demand sessions are also available for you to watch at any time.
Recent technical articles, documents and other resources.
- What if the edge of a TJI® web hole is immediately adjacent to the face of the flange?
- Can Trus Joist products (TJI® joists, Microllam® LVL, Parallam® PSL or TimberStrand® LSL) be used as roof framing in a 3-sided, open air salt storage building?
- Should I apply glue/adhesive when building a multiple-member Microllam® LVL beam?
- TB-203 Attaching Fire Sprinkler Components to Trus Joist® TJI® Joists
- TB-304 Trus Joist® 1 ¼″ TimberStrand® LSL Rim Board and 1 ⅛″ TJ® Rim Board Deck Ledger Attachment
Most Popular Literature
- TJ-4000: TJI® Joist Specifier’s Guide
- TJ-9000: Specifier's Guide For Trus Joist Beams, Headers And Columns
- TJ-8014: Delivering Fire Resistance and Superior Floor Performance
- TJ-9003: Specifier's Guide Walls
- TJ-9001: Installation Guide for Floor and Roof Framing with TJI 110, 210, 230, 360 and 560 Joists
- TJ-7102: Specifier's Guide for Parallam Plus PSL
- TB-608: Column Capacity Comparison Chart for Parallam PSL
- TRS-9009: Prevention and Repair of Floor System Squeaks
- TJ-9010: TimberStrand LSL Stair Stringers and SturdiStep Stair Treads Specifier's Guide
- TB-500: Design Guide for 20”, 22” and 24” 2.0E Microllam LVL
Trus Joist EWP Literature
VISUAL LITERATURE GUIDE
Click the image below to launch an interactive PDF to navigate technical literature by application and product.
North Central Distribution
Select the distribution area below to view the stocking list of Trus Joist products from the local distributor.